Casino’s, Gambling & the Blockchain With Liger Coin
Gambling. Gaming. The Casino industry. As a heavily restricted and yet, highly profitable industry around the world, many blockchain startups are naturally looking to tackle this industry.
The challenge is, as anyone who’s heard about gambling or a casino will attest to: “the house always wins”.
Well, this blockchain startup wants to change that. By giving token holders the ability to win or earn tokens, when “the house wins”, along with a host of other gaming options and security options.
Naturally this is going to be a very difficult industry to tackle – IF you’re looking to target the largest players in the market, in very heavily regulated environments. Think Vegas.
But what about the billions of people in less regulated industries – who still appreciate and want to game safely? What about the countries in Europe, Africa, South America and more – who are just starting to regulate and legalize the industry?
This is where Liger Coin is aiming.
Join me Cahill (sounds like K-hill) as I talk with Pyatrush – CEO of Liger Coin – and our dive in on the casino industry and how he believes blockchain will change the environment.
In Part 1 we discuss:
- the challenges with the casino industry
- where he and his team got this idea
- their experience in working with and managing casino’s and gambling houses
- how they plan on building their network – and where they’re looking to go from here
- and much more…
In Part 2 we discuss the project in more depth. We cover:
- what about regulations in the industry country to country
- security challenges surrounding the industry
- building partnerships in a heavily guarded industry
- why they’ve chosen their technology as the platform to proceed
- how they plan on leveraging experience in developing markets – and working towards well entrenched markets
- and much much more…
Hope you enjoy the interview!