$48-Million ICO – Building a New Blockchain With Hycon
If you’ve ever wondered what a massively successful ICO looks like – just after they’ve finished their ICO – this is the episode you want to hear.
Hycon hit their targets and raised an astounding $48-Million in the middle of bear market! Here’s how they’re pushing forward on their idea.
Their project is complex. They wanted to provide on-chain scalability, create something that was faster to transact in, and that had higher throughput capacity. Basically they really wanted to create a ‘real-world’ blockchain solution – and they’re on the path to do so.
Here’s what a $48-million ICO looks like – just after it’s sold out, and their ICO is finished.
Join me Cahill (sounds like K-hill) as I interview Niall and Jason of Hycon – and find out what it was about this ICO that led them to raise $48-million.
In Part 1 of the interview we cover:
- Why build a new blockchain technology
- Why South Korea – contrary to popular belief, is a thriving cryptocurrency market
- How they plan on building out their roadmap with the funds they’ve raised
- The high-level technicals on their technology – block speed vs size
- The team structure behind this project
- and more…
In Part 2 of the interview we cover:
- The mis-information behind the “South Korea” cryptocurrency ban
- Why use Specter VS ERC20
- How they compare – from a blockchain side – to other cryptocurrencies in the space
- Their intuitive wallet concept and why they’re not looking to differentiate too much
- Their exchange project
- and much much more…
Hope you enjoy the interview!
P.S. – If you want to grab the transcripts of this episode and others – you can grab them on the newsletter. Just Sign Up Here
P.P.S. – If you want to hear Part 2 of this episode and all the others I do – you can become a member here.